
20 weeks. I tried to crop out the mountains of dirty laundry in the backround that is calling my name. I guess I didn't do a very good job.

The pictures were taken by Alesia herself. She keeps saying this is her baby. Not mine.
Here it is! The 20 week photo. It has felt like forever to get here to the half way point but I am so excited to be here.
So far it has been going good. It has definitely been different being pregnant in your 30's instead of your 20's. I have also found myself thinking I must be crazy having a baby while I have teenagers who are driving me nuts and pushing every button I have. I can't wait for the next 20 weeks to get here but I am still loving being pregnant. There is no other feeling like feeling your little baby move inside your tummy. And watching that tummy grow. It is amazing!
2 comments:
you look GREAT!!
So happy for you. You look great!
Post a Comment