
The other day Carlos came home from work and I was in the kitchen doing dishes and yes I happened to be barefoot. He then said to me, " this is just how I like my woman. Barefoot, pregnant and doing dishes." He thought he was pretty funny.I think the picture pretty much explains who is doing the dishes now. Guess who got the last laugh.
3 comments:
Ha,Ha,Ha...Carlos you are too funny. I guess my sister told you. Good girl Kari not taking that. Good thing I know Carlos is kidding.
Good hell Kari, you are one ORNERY pregnant lady;)
I can't wait to tease Carlos about this! And- I feel so embarrassed... I totally just updated my blog post to reflect you leaving the nice comment, not my sister-in-law. That kind of cracks me up that I thought that was her because some of your comments, which I always love and appreciate- I thought were a bit out of character for her :) That just shows how absent minded I am these days! WHen I read the comment tonight night, I thought she doesn't have a daughter... hm - KM .. O-M-GOODNESS!! That kari not kim! Anyway, I appreciate the info. on nursing. I had another friend who told me about packing on weight while nursing so I'm interesed to see what happens when all is said and done. Anyway- thanks for the boosts you've been giving me for a while now. off to bed!
Post a Comment