Sunday, March 21, 2010

Get Your Bums to Smiths


I thought this pic. was appropriate since I used the word "bum" in my title. This is my cute nephew sleeping.




The proof: $108.00 in savings. Hard to see but its there!

If you haven't already been there. GET THERE! The sales are still going until Tuesday. I got 72 Powerades, 16 pkgs. of Pasta, 8- 3packs of bar soap, 8 deodorants and 6 packs of gum for $36.

Since my kids are so involved in running and soccer I thought it would be good to stock up on powerade.We usually pay at least a $1.50 for one every time we buy one before a soccer game or cross country meet. It is 25 cents if you buy 8 at a time. When I got to the register the checker even had extra coupons which made mine 17 cents a piece. And yes I did go back the next day and get 4 more cases. (We will go through those in no time flat) I was also able to restock all of my pasta in my food storage room. It was only 49 cents a pkg if you bought 8.

And my soaps and deodorants were a buck each. If you have coupons for these it makes it an even better deal. The gum was 69 cents a pack. My total savings was $108.00 Yippee for good deals!

3 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

can I request that you call me when you take these trips to the store?? Holy Moly.. You amaze me! and I love these deals!!! you ROCK!

Cassie said...

What great deals you got! I used to do the coupons and deals thing...looks like I need to try it again. I just got burnt out I guess. This is awesome! Hope all is well.

Angie said...

Kari I am so jealous right now. The grocery stores here stopped taking internet coupons!! GRRRRR. We still have double coupon days, but can't print online coupons and use them! Makes me SO MAD. They say people were "cheating" the system but I don't believe it--I think that's just a cop-out so they can make more money.:( I should make a trip to Cedar just to shop sales with you. Seriously...it's tempting!