Monday, June 13, 2011

Not a Pound

The last 30 days I have been working so hard to lose some weight. I set a goal to lose 4 lbs in one month. I thought a pound a week was reasonable.I have been running at least 5-6 days a week and doing P-90x along with crunches every night. I also put myself on an 1100 calorie intake everyday which I thought was sufficient for as much working out that I am doing.. I have completely changed my diet to healthy foods and as much raw foods as possible.

I have been running so much that by the time I get done I am pouring sweat from everywhere. Anyways, I got to the end of my 30 days and guess what? Not a pound lost. Not even one. To make it worse I gained 2 more. I feel like I could scream!

I went to my closet and packed up everything that didn't fit me because I am so sick of staring at them everyday. Guess what I was left with...two pairs of maternity capri's, one skirt and a shirt. I seriously feel like giving up and accepting that this might just be how I am going to be. I know I just had a baby but every month gets father from just having him and I feel like before long I won't be able to use the " just had a baby" excuse.

I had to go to the Dr's for a yearly physical for our insurance and my blood pressure was up. He then proceeded to tell me that if I would lose some weight and reduce my stress it would improve. REALLY? I'm doing my best to fit it in everyday while my baby screams his head off the whole time. Yeah, that makes working out not stressful at all right.

I'm guessing I wouldn't be the best candidate for The Biggest Loser. My body is freaking out and hanging on to every last ounce of fat that it can. So now I am left starting a new 30 days and hoping for just a pound. I don't even care if I don't get the 4 off that I originally wanted. Never mind the fact that I have 25 pounds to get back to my pre baby weight. I would take one lousy pound just one right now. I guess we will see what the next 30 days bring. Ugh!

1 comment:

Angie said...

If it makes you feel any better I thought you looked GREAT when I saw you last week. Love ya girl!