
This picture is from the summer games this year. Over the last few years I have taken up running and have to say I have joined the "addicted" stage. I'm definately not a marathoner but have found a lot of stress relief and overall better health from it.
My sister and I ran the 5k (3. something miles) and I am happy to report that I didn't stop and walk at all. Honestly, that was my biggest goal. Well that and not colapsing half way through. Hopefully next year we will be able to do a 10K.
I'm so glad I had my sister there. I probably would have chickened out without her.
My sister and I ran the 5k (3. something miles) and I am happy to report that I didn't stop and walk at all. Honestly, that was my biggest goal. Well that and not colapsing half way through. Hopefully next year we will be able to do a 10K.
I'm so glad I had my sister there. I probably would have chickened out without her.
1 comment:
Good Job! It looks great. I look forward to checking it out often. Love you lots!
Robyne
Post a Comment