1- I hate heights. I can hardly stand driving up the mountain. I get panicky and light headed looking over the edge.
2- I have broken my arms 3 times.
3- I don't like camping . I know, I know, I must not be from Utah. I would much rather be in a motel with a warm swimming pool. (I unlike my sisters love to swim.) I have asthma and camp fires are misery for me. I also hate the bugs and being dirty. No thanks!
4-I check my towel before I put it on me when I get out of the shower. My brother once had a scorpion on his towel when he got out of the shower.
5-I could still do the splits when I was ready to deliver both of my babies. And still can.
6-I am deathly allergic to animals. Luckily I have found out that I am not allergic to shi zu's. That's probably why I have 3. Going into a home with cats or a shedding dog is an instant ER visit for me. I'm also not allergic to cows. Hmm... Would a baby cow make a good pet?
7-I have served in the Young Women's in our ward 5 times. (personal progress leader, Beehive advisor, Beehive Advisor, Mia Maid Advisor, 1st counselor and currently 1st counselor.) Sheesh, maybe if I could get it right they'd give me a break J/K.
Bonus - I love Disco. I realize Micheal J. is a little odd but I will still get down to the Jackson 5 and funkytown any day. And big earrings were made for me! If you don't believe me ask my family. I was born in the wrong era.
There are so many more weird things about me but I will choose to embrace them and not share anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey! Your blog is very cute. I don't see the option to be a follower but I am just starting to get into this blog thing. Our blog address is lizn8.blogspot.com Come and check it out.
Liz
I love your weird things! You're awesome!
You are so cute! Your weird things make you unique! I loved it!
Love everyone of your wierd things!!! That's who you are.
Love, Mom
Big earings were totally made for me also. Kami loves to tease me about some of my younger pictures. I still love a big pair of earings!
Post a Comment